Errand Runner Service List
Errand runners are people you can delegate your time-consuming yet, simple task to in order for you to focus on the more important things in your daily life.
With just a few errands removed from your daily to-do list, it may exponentially save you precious time and maybe even frustration.
Below are a few things you can hire our runner to do besides just “tapao” or grocery shopping.
- Getting their groceries regularly
- Buying their medications
- Bill payments
- Mail sorting and organizing
- Writing letters and mailing them
- Arranging appointments
- Taking out the garbage
- Pet care
- Reading assistance
- Providing company for walks and visits to friends
- Sending and receiving packages and mail *only for legitimate, established companies with permit document
- Delivering meals and snacks
- Office supplies shopping
- Venue preparation
- Have letters/ postcards/ brochures/ etc. prepared and sent in bulk
- Schedule for regular mail pickup *only for legitimate, established companies with permit document
- Party or event preparation
- Grocery shopping
- Dry-cleaning pickup and drop-off
- Mail delivery or pickup
- Pet sitting or trips to the veterinarian
- Basic house maintenance & de-cluttering
- Gift shopping and wrapping
- Meal purchase and deliveries
- Moving services: packing or unpacking
- Pickup and delivery of vehicle for car wash or repairs
Sometimes you have an appointment to wait for UNIFI or Maxis fiber to come on a working day and hour but you cannot be there to wait for them to arrive and wait longer for them to do the job. You can hire someone to sit-in the house for you.
Another situation is that, you want your air conditioners fixed and maintained before you get back home from work. You can hire a runner to collect your house keys from work, then wait for the handyman to arrive, make sure they’ve done their job, lock up and pass you back the key.
- Tickets for shows, concerts, etc
- Purchasing in-demand or first-time release products like cell phones, shoes, etc
- High-craze food like Boba Tea and crazy food deals.
|Fee type||Starting Price||Service details|
|Flexible hourly||Starting RM15/hour||A minimum of RM15 for first hour|
|Additional RM7.50/half hour||For subsequent half hour or below|
|Deposit||Minimum RM15 per run||Deposit highly depends on item. Purpose of deposit is so the runner can purchase/pay without using own money|
|Errands we have the right to reject even after accepting deposit|
|Running parcels from an individual to another location (in fear of illegal items)|
|Sending boxes from shabby unregistered companies (in fear of drugs)|
|Picking up food from unknown individual to deliver (drug hidden in food. Read here)|
How to order
- Choose nearest location where the delivery will be
- MCO Services: Stay at home > Runner> Choose date and time > Your details > Pay > Confirm booking & wait for runner to contact