Office Disinfection Service
Hire a team of seasoned professionals to sanitize your premise according to CMCO SOP
With the new instructions from our government, Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) has been announced. Business from selected sectors are allowed to reopen for business but with a stringent of SOP to follow in order to avoid a relapse of the Covid-19 infection. Part of the safety measures we need to abide is sanitization services.
|Office/Shoplot||10% deposit for booking confirmation (refundable)|
|One Storey||RM400.00 and above|
|Two Storey||RM600.00 and above|
|Three Storey||RM800.00 and above|
|Four Storey||RM1,000.00 and above|
|Factory/Warehouse||RM50 deposit for booking confirmation (refundable)|
|Kindly provide us with the proposed floor area and location of the property so we can give you an accurate quote|
Additional Terms of Service
- 10% of the full amount as deposit fee upon booking confirmation. Deposit fee will be deducted in the final amount.
- A disinfection diagnose fee will still be charged even if there is no service done on site.
- Deposit is non-refundable if booking is cancelled on the same day or no disinfection activity have been carried out when specialist is already on site.
- Should you require a additional services, our specialist will advise charges accordingly.
What is included in the service?
- Professional Sanitizing team will be wearing full set safety gear.
- Pre-clean with 70% isopropyl alcohol
- Wipe down of high frequency touched surfaces such as door handles, door knobs, staircase railings and more.
- Disinfection Spray via misting by using ULV Fogger machine with sanitizer compliant to USA EPA registered product
Disinfectant used: Rely+On Virkon
- Effective against Coronavirus and other bacteria, fungi, mold and yeast
- US EPA Certified Product
- With over 600 efficacy testings done on various viruses/bacteria and fungi, Rely+On has the widest and broadest efficacy range in the market
- Learn More
How to order
- Click [latepoint_book_button selected_agent=”any” bg_color=”#8B0000″ caption=”Book Now”]
- Choose nearest location where the delivery will be
- Disinfection Services > Commercial Disinfection > Choose how many floors > Choose date and time > Your details > Pay > Confirm booking & wait for runner to contact
- Broad spectrum: independently proven highly effective against over 600 strains /clinical isolates of viruses/bacterias/fungi
- Using Hypochlorous acid chemical cycle. A very safe and powerful disinfectant against viruses/bacteria/fungi esp for coronaviruses if compared to sodium hypochlorite.
- US EPA certified product. Means it is safe for use in any environments. Leftover solutions can be discharge directly into the drain.
- Accredited lab test report from US which shows complete inactivation of the MERS coronavirus
- Locally used by two renowned government labs currently handling COVID19 sample screenings (IMR & MKAK Sg. Buloh)
- It is a biocide disinfectant as recommended by WHO for handling outbreaks. Complete inactivation of viruses/bacteria/fungi upon 10 mins of contact time. It doesn’t leave residues/coating on your surfaces. Meaning there are no chances for bacteria/virus to acquire pathogen resistance.